Divorce Guide

Divorce Guide

If you decide to do a DIY divorce rather than be represented by a solicitor then the court will refer to you as a ‘litigant in person’. The process of dissolving a marriage is now known as a ‘divorce application’.

Book Your Free Consultation

Learn more about how McKenzie McKenzie can help you avoid the rising costs of solicitor and barristers fees by representing yourself in court, with a McKenzie friend.

Need Some Help & Advice?

Request a call back from the team at McKenzie McKenzie